Tuesday 31 May 2011

The Summer Fruits Collection

I confess that I love a theme. I love it so much that I create thematic collections- of cat hats. Last summer, I did a line of feline headwear based on "Rumours" by Fleetwood Mac. This summer, I chose fruit. Because- well, what's cuter than a cat with a Chiquita-inspired hat?
I present- the Strawberry Cat Hat! Hand knit from red cotton... and soo cute on Dorothy (though she doesn't seem to agree...).

My NEWEST addition- The Banana Cabana Cat Hat! Note the pipe cleaner- a friendly bribe in exchange for a decent photo of Dorothy.

Don't fret if you feel your pet is under-dressed- shop scooterKnits here!
(I don't discriminate against dogs- custom sizes are available for pets of all sizes! Just email me at scooterknits@gmail.com).

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the banana one sooo much! Can't wait for the others to come out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How cute is the banana hat!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete